High Fi Hum recordings of Hum from Brandon FL

  • greenhorn3k
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2011
      I recorded these files on January 18, 2011 in Brandon, FL, using a Zoom H4n Digital recorder, at 96 kHz/24 bit.
      I am posting an original speed file and a 5X speeded up file.
      The noise I experience (becoming worse, especially since August 2010, EVERY NIGHT AND MOST OF THE DAY) was VERY loud low frequency hum at this time. And the energy in the air is becoming unbearable, 7 to 9 AM Saturday Jan 29 was HELL!
      There is a hiss/static sound on the digital recording, but that wasn't present when I recorded this outside, and I can hear high Frequencies Very Well.
      When I speeded up the recording, there is a whine/drone kind of sound, but I cannot hear anything like that on the original recording (NO Low Frequency Bass). That must be the AWFUL low frequencies speeded up!
      There must be a way to boost the Low Freqencies in the original recording, if someone could help me with that, I would really appreciate that, this is a REAL SOUND!
      I haven't posted more because I AM COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED WITH THE NOISE AND I AM NOT IMAGINING THIS!
    • JD
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7 12:52 PM

        Giveaway of the Day - Mon, Feb 7, 2011

        Sound Editor Deluxe

        http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/sound-editor-deluxe/

        ...homepage:

        Sound Editor Deluxe is the visual multifunction digital audio editing software for Windows.

        http://www.soundeditordeluxe.com/

        http://www.soundeditordeluxe.com/features.html