Taos Citizens, could you investigate for me: Asphalt Mixing Plants

  • uwehensel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2010
      Hi there,

      In Viernheim / Germany / 68519 we did investigate and found a humming source.
      It is an asphalt mixing plant in Weinheim one mile near by. They give us a tremendous hum and roaring - especially at night where they prepare the street-asphalt needed for the next day street buildings.

      They use heavy vibrators to filter the used flint and sands.

      Are there some Asphalt Mixing Plants at Taos or nearby?

      Whish you where not here ... - or there.