TAOS HUM

  • debelito2709
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2010
      im from Philippines .. i always hear it even my sister.. we didn't know that what we hear every night even it is quiet is a "Taos Hum" i accidentally read it in some sites "top 10 mysteries of the world" i read it and i was shocked that what ive always hear is a "taos hum" right now i hear it (1:31am)11/15/2010 .. its like a sound of an engine of some vehicle/machine ..like a sound of a generator far far away from my house..