re: Hum direction

  • John Locke
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010
      sorry, i over estimated,  From Wikipedia I get ":The Blue Ridge Mountains in northeast Georgia make up the state's highest mountain range. The range of rugged ridges and rounded, weathered peaks varies in elevation from 1,600 to 4,700 feet
      So I guess we were up near the  4,700 feet max, since our cabin was way way up and was looking down on everything.
      "