Twins

  • daveycannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2010
      Just wanted to let eveyone know that I have an identical twin brother.

      My twin brother also hears the hum.

      He was living with me for about a year and has just moved out. About 2 months ago he noticed that the hum had stopped. I stood there still in the lounge room for a few seconds and said "yeah it has". I then walked into each room of the house to confirm that is was gone.

      It came back a few hours later but it seems to suggest that there is something in our makeup that makes us sensitive to this energy.

      Food for thought.

      Dave