Interesting article (not mine)

  • John B
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2010
    • glitchinmymatrix
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
        Great to add another "third-party" article to my collection. I'd like to print something like this for my doctor or family who do not believe the hum is real, but I doubt they would read it.

        While I'm posting, I will say that I'm 26 years old (male). Earlier some people were giving their ages, so I thought I'd provide mine. My hum started last year around November. It stopped for a while, but now it's back again but not nearly at bad as it was. In fact, now it is very tolerable. I still have slight vibrations in bed, but those aren't as bad as they used to be either. The vibrations are more annoying than the hum for me; it can make my nose or ears or face itch, you know. I certainly hope it "stays put" at the level it's at as I get older.