Florida

  • citipati
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      Hello Everyone-

      I just heard about and joined the group- thinking "well, what's the
      worse that could happen?" I've been hearing the low hum on an off for-
      well it must be years. Unlike the the hums that I have heard of in
      the NM, this one doesn't seem to be on all the time. It's
      intermittent and I hear it better when there's less background noise,
      traffic, planes, etc. I'm in Miami.

      Peace-
      Manny