Re: Thankful for this Forum

  • Mharlyn Merritt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10 1:58 PM
      I'd just like to give a massive shout-out to all the participants in this forum. It's such a relief to know you are all out there. Since tuning into the Hum or having it tune into me, about 5 years ago I've seen the awareness of it grow as well as the communal sharing of information and this does give me heart even when I can't sleep because of the blasted Hum.

      With much affection and gratitude,
      Mharlyn

      Philadelphia, PA

    • mack_colin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23 4:38 PM
        Yeh, unforunately it is a worldwide phenomena, so there are few places you can go on the Earth to avoid it. I am from central Scotland and its just as bad here.

        I believe someone mentioned Easter Island and Hawaii are supposed to be hum free, he he. But I am not sure, I have been all over the world on holiday, and i still get the hum eventually.

        As for suffering the hum, please read up on previous messages to counteract the hum, using white noise, fans, music, headphones and foam earplugs. Also most of us can just step outdoors and it is gone, Step back in and its there. Argh !

        If it gets into your head, you end up with headaches, and even vibrating into your bodys nervous system, so you must fight it.

        At least you know here that others have a similar problem to yourself, so keep tuned in to the site for information, cheers Colin Mack.
      • hum@and.as
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24 2:43 PM
          Hi Colin,

          Thanks for your post. Easter Island and Hawaii wow I would love to visit,
          just to check out if the hum was active there also, I wouldn't be
          surprised if it was. I heard it loud and clear in the Canary Islands.

          I am following the Hum Forum on a daily basis and will be going through
          the messages to find ways to counteract the hum. Will let you know if any
          of them work.

          Cheers,
          Mark Russell