Re: Loran-C revisited

  • patty94@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2010
      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "taurean4" <taurean4@...> wrote:

      > For whatever it's worth, the Loran-C transmitters in the US will shut down permanently on Feb. 8/2010. This should settle whether there is any connection between this network of powerful radio signals and the hum. A few transmitters will remain operational until Oct. 1/2010 to maintain chains under international treaty with Canada and Russia. After that date all Loran-C signals will cease. I am pointing this out hoping that hum hearers will be alert for possible changes to their perception of the hum, on or near these dates.

      Thanks taurean; I will take note, so far today may latest dense spine tingle hum hasn't changed in perception. I am going to look into the Loran C though. I have a suspicion that Canada has already changed
      miltary communication devices. Our new service provider that came in just before parliament closed for the holidays, the hum perception increased greatly affecting my central nervous system. If I didn't have responsiblities I would be out of here.
      Thanks again
      Patty