I'm kinda sure I'm not nuts

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
      I've heard the "hum" for many years. It's louder during stressful situations, making me think it's something in my head. But 75 percent of me feels it's real, some kind of electrical noise, but it sounds like an engine which confuses me. I've been hit in the head more than once, i might of had a few screws knocked loose.
    • Betty
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5 8:23 AM
        Is it louder during stressful times or does the louder change in the hum cause more stress?

        Betty in Cincinnati

        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mccordm90@...> wrote:

        > I've heard the "hum" for many years. It's louder during stressful situations, making me think it's something in my head. But 75 percent of me feels it's real, some kind of electrical noise, but it sounds like an engine which confuses me. I've been hit in the head more than once, i might of had a few screws knocked loose.

      • Donna Few
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6 12:33 AM
          Betty, Good Question!

          Donna

          Is it louder during stressful times or does the louder change in the hum cause more stress?

          Betty in Cincinnati

          --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mccordm90@...> wrote:

          > I've heard the "hum" for many years.  It's louder during stressful situations, making me think it's something in my head.  But 75 percent of me feels it's real, some kind of electrical noise, but it sounds like an engine which confuses me.  I've been hit in the head more than once, i might of had a few screws knocked loose.

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)