New Link posted

  • coatesmargaret
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2010
      The link to C M Barnes collection of articles on the hum is worth reading. I'm probably not a very good advocate of it as a lot of it was beyond me, so I hope some of you will read it and maybe share your thoughts.

      There's a section on mountain infrasound which might/maybe explain part of why the hum can be heard in remote places and another called 'Active Prediction of Sites Prone to the Hum by Aharanobov-Bohm Criteria'.

      Best wishes
      Maggie
      Australia

      .