Yahoo "lawful" spying prices list leaked.

  • greenhorn3k
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2009
      I guess that they give a discount if you have a warrant! (Ba-da-bump!)
      (Seriously, 30 or 40 bucks? )
      So, if I hear a hum from a cell tower and report it here, the Feds can inform the relevant wireless carriers to switch towers (the sound HAS been changing direction a lot, and I am sure that it is microwave transmitters.)
      Unless, of course, the carriers have direct access to yahoo info too!

      Yahoo "Lawful Spying" Price Lists Leaked

      Does anyone else see anything wrong with this?
      I mean, can they do this without a warrant?
      And Yahoo profiting by selling your privacy?
      I would be troubled by it if they were doing it for free for the gov't, supposedly in the "national interest".
      But I am MORE troubled by the fact that they are doing for profit, it is in their interest now to make it easier to sell your info, the more dough they rake in!

      Thanks Yahoo!

      "YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
    • greenhorn3k
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2009
        compliance guide for law enforcement

        For shame, yahoo.
        Profiting off of people's problems, especially in groups like this!