Re: HUM_FORUM: Coping with LF noise

  • Geoff Leventhall
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2009
      Jerry

      Thanks for letting us know about the problem link.

      It should connect to the How to Participate button, which you can find at the top right of the page, and use directly.

      Geoff

      __________________________________

      Dr Geoff Leventhall
      Consultant in Noise Vibration and Acoustics
      150 Craddocks Avenue
      Ashtead  Surrey   KT21 1NL
      Tel/Fax 01372 272 682
      From: Geoff Leventhall <geoff@...>
      Subject: HUM_FORUM: Coping with LF noise
      To: hum-sufferers@..., humforum@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 5:27 PM

      An interim report on our current work can be seen on

      Defra is continuing the work and a Coping Course is currently running.  The next one will start in January.

      Also see  www.copingwithnoise.org for more details.

      Geoff