Every month, it seems to be getting worse in Brandon FL (PAINFUL sound now!)

  • greenhorn3k
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 4, 2009
      It seems like it started out as vibration (in late Jul 2008), increased to sound (in late Dec 2008), increased to loud sound, changed direction from the north to south the first time and multiple times since (Aug 2009), now in November 2009 it has increased to a PAINFUL level of sound, yet those around me cannot hear it!

      November 3, it was loud and painful a lot of the day, Wednesday morning (Nov 4) I woke up to the vibration and sound, was up for a while, then around 5:15 AM the sound changed and it has been painful/strong vibration for over an hour, and I expect it to last a BAD long time!
      (It actually doesn't seem as loud, but it is painful, which is WORSE!)

      Man, it hurts my ears, how can some corporation/government entity etc NOT know that they are creating harmful waves and that is bothering some people???
      Are they so ignorant? My guess is YES.

      Brandon (Hillsborough County) FL, land of ignorant anti-citizen government and overdevelopment.
      It actually used to be a nice place to live.
    • coatesmargaret
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 4, 2009
        Greenhorn, I know what you're going through with the pain. Thankfully, not all hum hearers seem to have those extreme sensations. Where I used to live my head sometimes felt as if it was in a vice and my ears as though a rod was being pushed through from one ear to the other. When it was bad I wore industrial strength ear pads. They didn't block the hum but they did lessen the pressure and pain.

        I read some case studies about power company employees working on high tension wires, who'd been accidentally exposed to extremely high em fields. They called one of the effects they experienced `crushing' and I wondered if that described those pressure sensations. I'd thought they were caused by high intensity, low frequency noise but maybe it was an effect of high em fields. Regards Maggie

        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "greenhorn3k" <guessblacklist@...> wrote:

        > It seems like it started out as vibration (in late Jul 2008), increased to sound (in late Dec 2008), increased to loud sound, changed direction from the north to south the first time and multiple times since (Aug 2009), now in November 2009 it has increased to a PAINFUL level of sound, yet those around me cannot hear it!
        >
        > November 3, it was loud and painful a lot of the day, Wednesday morning (Nov 4) I woke up to the vibration and sound, was up for a while, then around 5:15 AM the sound changed and it has been painful/strong vibration for over an hour, and I expect it to last a BAD long time!
        > (It actually doesn't seem as loud, but it is painful, which is WORSE!)
        >
        > Man, it hurts my ears, how can some corporation/government entity etc NOT know that they are creating harmful waves and that is bothering some people???
        > Are they so ignorant? My guess is YES.
        >
        > Brandon (Hillsborough County) FL, land of ignorant anti-citizen government and overdevelopment.
        > It actually used to be a nice place to live.

      • Donna Few
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 4, 2009
          Hi Greenhorn3k,

          It hurts I know.  Perhaps the most painful part of it, is believing that it is deliberate and with total disrespect for mankind.  Can you escape it even if for a short period, a few days at a hotel way out of your home area; at a friend's or family's home?  I had a recent thought that perhaps the government leaders, across continents, believe that what ever they are doing, if they are indeed doing anything that causes this hum, is in the best interest of humanity at large ( on a very large scale).  I do hope that you can escape your torment at least temporary if not permanently.

          Sincerely,

          Donna

[...]

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:humforum-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:humforum-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • patty94@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 5, 2009
            --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Donna Few <profitzzzz@...> wrote:

            > Hi Greenhorn3k,
            >
            > It hurts I know.  Perhaps the most painful part of it, is believing that it is deliberate and with total disrespect for mankind.  Can you escape it even if for a short period, a few days at a hotel way out of your home area; at a friend's or family's home?  I had a recent thought that perhaps the government leaders, across continents, believe that what ever they are doing, if they are indeed doing anything that causes this hum, is in the best interest of humanity at large ( on a very large scale).  I do hope that you can escape your torment at least temporary if not permanently.
            >
            > Sincerely,
            >
            > Donna

            Hi Greenhorn; Something I experienced lately that seemed to mediate the suffering was extended floating in a pool. It help to facilatate the release of endorphines, it helped me feel better, I wish I could do it everyday.
            Another observation I had was visiting with a friends mother who is suffering from alzhiemers, as we were speaking I happened to hear the hum and then she said now I've forgotten what I was going to say.

            So far as a deliberate on behalf of the governments, I'm going on the concept that all of us are being effected whether we hear the waves or not. Allan Frey had reported that it effects the opiates in the brain of hearers and I have a suspicion that it effects the opiates to (keep it simple) in others brains also.

            Patty

            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 5, 2009
              Hi Patty,

              I agree, I believe it does effect those who don't hear and perhaps even to a greater extent.  One engineer who visited my home stated that some people can absorb the energy, whereas the hearers do not absorb it (at least not as easily).  I've thought about his words and suspect that those who don't hear/feel the physical sensations such as us, while absorbing it are actually having the energy enter into their bodies, more so than us hearers, and in essence could obtain more damage to tissue/organs, etc. A number of nonhearers living on my street became ill; some actually died. I can't say that the deaths were caused by the hum energy, but I will say that the deaths of my immediate neighbors had some suspicious circumstances connected with them.  Think about it, if we hear the hum and feel its energy impacting our bodies, that might mean are bodies are repelling the energy vs soaking it in; which could in effect mean that the energy is less damaging to our physical health.  This in no way minimizes how horribly we suffer, we simply know we're suffering and we know what from.  Wish we knew where the what was coming from.  Perhaps it is a blessing that we are aware of something doing damage to us.

              Donna

              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 6, 2009
                --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Donna Few <profitzzzz@...> wrote:
                >Hi Donna, I just seem to be not able to give up the nonionizing radiation theory. I feel like I'm absorbing it, right to my outer hair cells. I knew what I was hearing before I knew how it was possible. As far as the others sufferering with EMF exposure I am using thier suffering to help fuel my desire to edify this situation it really upsets me to know that children are suffering, people who do not have the internet to get info. are suffering. We may have another advatange coming our way. The newest roll out of broadband thru tribal areas and the such is going to bring a new wave of individuals, if we keep our eyes and ears open we and maybe Bill too will see it happening. People have not been quiet about the hum when it happens.
                Patty

                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 9, 2009
                  Hi Patty,  I certainly did not mean that us hearers do not absorb any of the energy; I just didn't add the few extra words to my post explaining that.  I believe that perhaps the hearer's body tries to repel the energy, but is certainly not fully able to do that.  Yes, I too felt that the hum energy was being absorbed into my body, especially as many others have said, in the head region; for me I believed it targeted the head/neck/spine traveling thru the nervous system.  And, Patty, long before I heard of the hum I told family members that I felt like the energy was radiation shooting through my body.  I believe that EMF produces a form of radiation, and I believe that the non ionizining radiation you speak of has been connected with EMF in the Hum literature..  I  believe now, that the hum  is generated by  both natural and  man  made entities.

                  Donna

                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 12, 2009
                    --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Donna Few <profitzzzz@...> wrote:

                    > Hi Patty,  I certainly did not mean that us hearers do not absorb any of the energy; I just didn't add the few extra words to my post explaining that.  I believe that perhaps the hearer's body tries to repel the energy, but is certainly not fully able to do that.  Yes, I too felt that the hum energy was being absorbed into my body, especially as many others have said, in the head region; for me I believed it targeted the head/neck/spine traveling thru the nervous system.  And, Patty, long before I heard of the hum I told family members that I felt like the energy was radiation shooting through my body.  I believe that EMF produces a form of radiation, and I believe that the non ionizining radiation you speak of has been connected with EMF in the Hum literature.  I  believe now, that the hum  is generated by  both natural and  man  made entities.
                    >
                    > Donna

                    Hi Donna; How about not repel, but interpet, as humans we are our senses, constantly interpeting the world around us. I have read and understand the natural environment ( enough of it anyway) as humans I think most of us have learned to protect ourselves. When it comes to this Non-Ionizing radiation from the Telecommunication Towers though, it is becoming almost impossible to avoid it.
                    I am thinking of a way to state a case to the International Committee on Non-Ioninzing Radiation.
                    Why shouldn't we be able to interpet the HUM as Microwave Auditory Effect? It is a crediable interpetation and has been attached to this technology for a long time.
                    The new ICNIRP 16/2009 reference review is on line, it would serve us well to read it.

                  • Arne
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 12, 2009

                      NOT credible, because the perceived noise (via microwave auditory effect) is far above that which most hearers experience.  The microwave effect is in the KHz range vs Hz

                      (http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/106565261/abstract).  It has not been perceived below 5 KHz.

                      Most of us hear the hum in the range < 100 Hz, which rules out the microwave effect as a source.

                      Does no one trim emails anymore?

                      Arne

                      Central MN USA

                      From: humforum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:humforum@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of patty94@...

                      Why shouldn't we be able to interpet the HUM as Microwave Auditory Effect? It is a crediable interpetation and has been attached to this technology for a long time

                    • Carole C
                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 12, 2009
                        I do, I do!   :-)

                        Hi Arne...  How's the Hum up your way these days?  It has seemed somewhat worse here lately.  I remain convinced the real Hum is coming from the Earth itself.  That's the only thing that is common to all of us...  That said, there are probably a lot of people who are picking up low frequency noise from various sources, and calling it the Hum.

                        Carole

                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 12, 2009
                          Arne,

                              I too have read Elder and Chou and a number of other papers.  I think that you are missing the fact that the perceived audio frequency will depend on the number per second of a series of clicks.  Microwave hearing produces one click per each pulse of microwave radiation.  A sequence of pulses begins to be heard as a buzz as the number of clicks in each sequence is increased.  If you have seen the press release that Gerd Oberfeld sent from Salzburg when he subjected volunteers to microwave radiation from a nearby GSM cell tower that had been previously passed through an openable shield into the test chamber and the volunteer inside the chamber, you would recall that some volunteers reported hearing a low frequency buzz, though others did not.  The purpose of the experiment was actually to demonstrate that human exposure to microwave radiation could actually change human brain wave patterns.  I have the press release and a graph, but regrettably the resultant paper was never published.

                          Regards, Bill Curry
                          Retired Physicist and
                          Theatre Organist wannabe

                          From: humforum@yahoogroup s.com [mailto:humforum@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of patty94@ymail. com

                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 13, 2009
                            Hi Bill et al,

                            Good to hear from you again Bill.  I too have read some on this microwave hearing effect, but I'm not at all clear on the technical details of  it.  Basically, in a very general sense to me one  who  lacks  knowledge in these  fields of science, the EMF and  microwave  theories  sound similar.  Anyway, I hope to contact you soon Bill about both of these phenomenon.

                            Donna

                            From: humforum@yahoogroup s.com [mailto:humforum@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of patty94@ymail. com

                            Message 13 of 13 , Nov 13, 2009
                              Hi Patty,

                              I appreciate the term interpretation.  However, interpretation in my mind is one thing and how are visceral organs/tissue (e.g. brain matter) responds, interacts with, or is impacted physically by an external element coming in contact with them is another.  For example, how one interprets the experience of being in a car crash, I believe can be quite different from the physical impressions they may obtain from that crash, basically we're talking psychological (mental) vs physical; I do believe however that the two are not completely inseparable in most cases.