Re: Hum in Australia

  • daveycannon
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2009
      Thanks for your reply Kir. I also feel it has been loud for the past couple of weeks and I think that is why I decided to post to the group. I'll look through the archives to try and get a better picture.

      Also, thanks to Brenda for sending me an email. Unfortunately, when I reply, I get an email back saying that your account has been disabled or discontinued. If possible could you try sending with a different email address or maybe try and sort out your Yahoo email. It would be nice to talk to another fellow sufferer.

      Thanks

      Dave