Re: HUM_FORUM: Hey, where'd everybody go?

  • David Deming
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      Re: HUM_FORUM:   Hey, where'd everybody go?

      > From: "ccarrike" <ccarrike@...>
      > To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: HUM_FORUM:   Hey, where'd everybody go?
      > Date: Fri, Jul 2, 2004, 8:55 PM
      >
      > Did any of you read David Deming's article (post 1154)?  It's very
      > interesting and informative.  If you haven't read it, I strongly
      > recommend it.

      My "report" is a manuscript that has been submitted to
      a scientific research journal.  It is in review now.

      I would rather not widely disseminate it until it has
      been (hopefully) accepted for publication.

      There is really nothing new in the article.  It is mostly
      just a review of the Hum along with my reasoning
      and speculations.

      --DD
    • Carole Carriker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2004
        Got it.  I hope you don't mind if I share it with some of my friends, though.  (Hard copy, not online.)  They all look at me like I'm out of my mind when I mention something that nobody else can hear!  At least this will show them that I'm not alone.  ~ Carole

        David Deming <profdeming@...> wrote:

        My "report" is a manuscript that has been submitted to
        a scientific research journal.  It is in review now.

        I would rather not widely disseminate it until it has
        been (hopefully) accepted for publication.

        There is really nothing new in the article.  It is mostly
        just a review of the Hum along with my reasoning
        and speculations.

        --DD

        Posting Guidelines:

        1.  No personal attacks.  But reasoned criticism of
        ideas and theories is welcome.

        2.  No gratuitous profanity.

        3.  No "kook" posts.

        4.  Limit posts to those that are necessary and have substantive content.  In general, no more than three per person per day.

        Do you Yahoo!?