Re: wavering hum

  • irenemtngirl
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 19, 2009
      Hello,
      I think the similarities of the Hum experiences
      from everyone is so close, it has to be something
      big..that it is, at so many places all over the world.
      I wish i was lucky enough to have breaks in the "Hum Noise"
      My Hum never stops, it is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
      It has been getting louder as of late. Especially at night
      when i lie down. I also put a soft earplug in my ear to
      soften the vibrations enough so I can rest..I also have
      to run a fan next to my head just to counter-act the HUM.
      then it just finds another way in my head through the
      vibrations in my bed up through my pillow..
      Its like it has a mind of its own.
      I think I have narrowed it down to Possibly being Microwave
      Towers near by. The Research I have done show that microwave
      signals go through ,walls, windows, floors ect...explaining
      why i can not block it out..No matter what i do. I am searching
      for an inexpensive Meter to test for Microwave strength signals
      as to where the worst entry spots in my house are.
      (or a RF Signal detector) I am desperate for help..
      I have multiple chronic health problems, Fibromyalgia
      being the worst , and get little restful sleep as it was.
      I Pray we all find the solution soon..How long can our bodies
      hold up without a good nights sleep?............Irene

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, John Locke <jlocke3000@...> wrote:

      > I live in the Marietta, GA area. It has been raining here quite heavy all week. We have easily had 5-7 inches of rain in the past 5 days. It did temporarily stop raining during the night. The Hum has been quite strong. It has something to do with the super saturated ground or the saturated Humidity level in the air I believe. Thursday the Hum started around 4:00-5:00 AM and was quite strong. Typical deisel engine sound with vibrations in the bed. If I try to zero in on the number of pulses I hear in the sound I becomes extremely annoying, I detect a slight fluttering in my eardrums. I know the start time because I sleep poorly and get up about every 2 hours. This early morning the Hum started, and I mean started at 2:00 AM. Using a foam earplug in the right ear that is not against the pillow attenuates the Hum somewhat.  It's raining moderate again at this time 9:46 EDT and I do still hear the hum but not as bad as Thursday AM when I actually felt the
      > vibrations in my bed.

    • kallio_mn
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 19, 2009
        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "irenemtngirl" <irenemtngirl@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > I think the similarities of the Hum experiences
        > from everyone is so close, it has to be something
        > big..that it is, at so many places all over the world.

        We all report a Hum, but since few have captured the sound for others to compare, no one really knows if there is a single hum. The general consensus is that there are multiple sources of hum, but only one HUM.

        Kallio
      • ewraven1@sympatico.ca
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 19, 2009
          On 19 Sep 2009 at 14:48, irenemtngirl wrote:

          > Hello,
          > I think the similarities of the Hum experiences
          > from everyone is so close, it has to be something
          > big..that it is, at so many places all over the world.
          > I wish i was lucky enough to have breaks in the "Hum Noise"
          > My Hum never stops, it is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
          > It has been getting louder as of late. Especially at night
          > when i lie down. I also put a soft earplug in my ear to
          > soften the vibrations enough so I can rest..I also have
          > to run a fan next to my head just to counter-act the HUM.
          > then it just finds another way in my head through the
          > vibrations in my bed up through my pillow..
          > Its like it has a mind of its own.
          > I think I have narrowed it down to Possibly being Microwave
          > Towers near by. The Research I have done show that microwave
          > signals go through ,walls, windows, floors ect...explaining
          > why i can not block it out..No matter what i do. I am searching
          > for an inexpensive Meter to test for Microwave strength signals
          > as to where the worst entry spots in my house are.
          > (or a RF Signal detector) I am desperate for help..
          > I have multiple chronic health problems, Fibromyalgia
          > being the worst , and get little restful sleep as it was.
          > I Pray we all find the solution soon..How long can our bodies
          > hold up without a good nights sleep?............Irene

          They will hold up better than you might think.

          Sleep deprivation is one of the most common
          and invasive attack types we experience in the
          organized stalking/electronic harassment
          community.

          There are a number of different ways chosen,
          all applied remotely.

          One way will be used for a year or two, then
          another way is chosen, and over the decades
          the methods keep cycling from a master menu.

          Such ways include:

          - "Electronic caffeine", in which the target is
          bolted wide-eyed awake instantly and held
          awake for most of the night. Typically the
          target is allowed to fall asleep a few
          minutes before the alarm clock goes off.

          It's not habit - targets who don't work and
          have random rise times report the precision
          continues no matter how the alarm clock
          is set.

          - "Violent itching," in which all body itching
          starts as a patch of skin carrying (sensation,
          no actual current) a strong electric current,
          that flips into an itch so powerful that only
          something like a garlic grater scraping
          down to just the point of bleeding can quench
          it. This keeps up most of the night, and the
          target is allowed to sleep just before the
          alarm goes off.

          - Mechanical vibration of the bed and of body
          parts. Typically, each time the target falls
          asleep, the bed and or body is shaken to
          wake the target up again.

          - Projected, tape recordable but without any
          physical source, snapping or rapping sounds
          which either occur every few minutes for
          hours to keep the target awake, and/or, at
          PRECISELY each time the target starts to
          slide into sleep.

          - "Bee sting" sensations, which can be any
          place on the body but tend to be in the legs
          and feet, applied with the same timing as
          the snapping or rapping sounds above.

          When I was working, I had a decade where
          I was not allowed to sleep except for about
          one to two hours per night, and for long
          periods, no sleep except about a minute
          before the alarm went off. Chemical sleep
          aids did little, (but at least they helped me
          relax.)

          I countered this by doing my darndest to
          spend ten horizontal hours on my bed, in
          a cool, completely darkened bedroom
          every night. A box fan on low speed, on
          my lower legs and feet helped. I guess it
          acted just a little like air massage.

          It was Hell, but I managed to at least minimally
          hold on to a job in computer programming
          throughout. I was forced to leave the job, but
          the reason was massive sabotage of both
          equipment and software in my custody, and
          every programming job I would do would be
          trashed after being put into use. But the trashing
          was clever - the damage didn't show up right
          away. After the embarassing discovery of
          the problem, the perps would allow the fix
          to stay.

          Programs by others always worked fine.

          Yes, I had my programming code checked
          by others and no errors were found - the
          sabotage was typically at the executable
          level for those who work in computers.

          (These perpetrators even messed with the
          roof to have rainwater drip on the mainframe
          and my desk. This is total immersion
          harassment.)

          As a side note about this forced sleeplessness,
          throughout this Hell decade, my medical lab
          tests all came back PERFECT!

          Which is a total crock, and shows that the
          lab had been coopted by the perpetrators.
          Other organized stalking targets have the
          same experience - things which should show
          up on lab reports always result in perfect lab
          reports. (Doctors will express bafflement
          but won't actually go so far as to say they
          believe the lab reports are wrong.)

          One of the main thrusts of the design of this
          stalking/harassment regimen is to make the
          target appear insane. Having the target
          complain to doctors but lab reports being
          totally clean (mine are still clean at age 68)
          would go a long way towards convincing
          doctors their patient is nuts.

          Sorry for all the wordiness.

          What I wanted to say is that by forcing, and
          it takes FORCE to do this, forcing yourself
          to lie horizontal in conditions conducive to
          sleep, you can survive. It is not pleasant,
          but it is do-able.

          Eleanor White
        • Selene
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 19, 2009
            Since your hum is not continuous, it must be coming from some source that is turned on and off.  Your physical symptoms and the fact that it is slightly attenuated by earplugs suggest that it's an actual noise.  Maybe the pulsations are a heterodyne effect caused by a combination of sounds that are close but not exactly the same in frequency.  That might be why it's so difficult to track down a source...  It could literally be many sources.

            Is there any way you could persuade the Weather Spirits to direct some of that rain our way?  Here in Central CA we're in a drought of several years' duration, so bad that it's been making the national news lately.  A lot of farmers had to fallow their fields this year, because there's just not enough water to go around.  (Part of that is political, admittedly, the result of years of bickering over water policy!)  Regardless, I'm TIRED of baking under this relentless high pressure dome that keeps the rain and fresh air out!

            Carole

[...]

          • Donna Few
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 26, 2009
              Hi Carole et al,

              When I was under the torture of the hum, I noticed that my rude awakenings through the night coincided with lawn sprinkler systems activating.  I believed at that time that the intensity of vibrations, especially, were associated with certain environmental conditions joining in unison.  I also noticed an increased sensitivity to airplane vibrations and noise.  Bottom line, because we begin to focus on sound in general, we probably develop a greater sensitivity to all the environmental sounds that surround us.  I do not believe that any blending of these sounds/vibrations, mean that a single entity, the hum, can not or does not exist in solitude.

              Donna