RE: HUM_FORUM: Just something I noticed recently

  • ewraven1@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 8, 2009
      On 7 Aug 2009 at 8:36, Geoff Wood wrote:

      > > Wow. As I've mentioned in my previous posts,
      > > remote manipulation and vibration is an integral
      > > part of what 40-50 members of the electronic
      > > harassment (also accompanied by organized
      > > stalking) community experiences repeatedly.
      >
      > And the HAARPists what - live in bunkers or take special pills ?

      What's a "HAARPist?" You mean the people at
      the transmitting sites?

      I imagine there are shielded buildings for the
      HAARP personnel during transmissions, or maybe
      the transmitter site is evacuated during trans-
      missions. I don't know.

      Eleanor White
    • Donna Few
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 2 9:25 PM
        Hi Mark et al,

        I have also considered, based upon personal experiences, that EMF can cause agitation, angry outburst and violence.  What are your premises and findings so far, in brief if you don't mind sharing.

        Donna

        From: Donna Few <profitzzzz@...>
        Subject: Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: HUM_FORUM: Just something I noticed recently
        To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 11:33 PM

        Jim,

        Good comparison.  Thanks for expressing your understanding based upon your real experience.  It helps us cope.

        Donna