M Hum

  • GeoffWood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      M Hum

      Is back with a vengeance - hence my renewed interest.  A particularly stressful time for me, with  family health, work, and other issues going on, which I assume to be the cause.

      Yesterday was a pure tone, sometime pulsing with my heartbeat following exercise in the quiet of the late evening.

      Today pretty much continuous, both ears, for stretches of an hour or so. More-so this evening. Lightly modulated tone, frequency a little higher than my usual 56Hz more like 62Hz. Not as heavily modulated as the classic diesel gen-set version.

      If I quickly turn (jerk) my head sideways, it stops completely  for about a second before coming on again.  Finger in either ear seems to stop it temporality.

      geoff