Staten Island Hum

  • nyer.etsy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2009
      I just heard it about an hour ago for the first time, from 12:10-12:40am.
      I began searching the net for info on it, and stumbled upon this group. The noise sort of drifted in and out, like it was getting closer and further away. Made my ear drums sore. I hope I never hear this noise again... Any one else from Staten Island, NY hear this noise tonight?