re. a new topic?

  • imakethepickles
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      Im glad to hear that some of you do not suffer but to those of you that are in pain my heart goes out to you. I still find it interesting that most continue to hear the hum no matter where you go. To me that is a major clue.I have never found a place when traveling where the hum is silent. Although I have had changes in pitch and intensity. So we continue to search. pickles