Hum again

  • skeptichearer
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      this morning, October 1st, my hum resurfaced with its usual pattern,
      very weak indeed but recognizable. It was absent since some months.

      What about from elsewere?

      Antonio, South Italy
    • Tom Becker
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        > ... my hum resurfaced ... What about from elsewere?

        Mine is less here this morning.

        Tom
      • jlocke3000
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2008
          October 5th,

          Hum has been REALLY LOUD last night with intensity hitting a high at
          about 4:00 AM. At this time almost 10:00 it is still going strong. The
          Hum became very noticible and disturbing a few weeks ago. Actually the
          date I started hearing it strongly again was September 21st.
          Coincidentally? this is also the Fall Equinox. Also there is a high
          presuure area in the United States that is creating totally blue skies
          in my area for each and everyday and including September 21st. It was
          not rained a drop since Sept 21st. The wind has
          been calm. The hum has been so loud here last night is is very
          disturbing.