Silence

  • donnievc
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hi - I haven't posted for a long time, there wasn't really anything
      new to share.

      I was on a several month trip away from Florence Oregon and went as
      far South as San Diego and only as far East as Carson City Nevada. The
      ENTIRE time I was gone I didn't hear the hum anywhere.

      Upon returning to Florence, there is still no sound. There is this
      strange, almost deafening, silence. I don't know what to make of it. I
      waited about a week to see if maybe I just wasn't in tune with it,
      being away so long. But still, no hum.

      Is there anyone else in the Pacific Northwest that has heard a change
      in the hum?

      Thanks,
      Donnie
    • Truth Seeker
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
        Donnie,I recently took a trip to Grants Pass Or. the silence was spectacular, when i returned it seemed the hum was not here for at least 2 days and then it was back louder than ever. the hum has changed a bit in our area, louder and more frequent...alot of people say they only here it during the pm hours but i can here it during the day as well.  I joke about making a aluminum hat..LOL! the hum hasnt been such a bother lately as have the chemtrails we keep seeing over our home. I snapped a pic of the most recent one and could not believe my eyes as to how it unfolded. since then my whole family has been experiencing joint aches, headaches, blurred vision, bouts of rage among other things. between the hum and the chemicals iam truly at a loss. keep on keepin on! Star