Re: HUM_FORUM: Still gathering Information

  • Ken Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2008
      Thanks Tom,
      I don't see those TWACS as you call them on the AC line. I guess that
      technology has not made it to WV yet. I'm glad you recorded that
      because now I know what they will look like. They still read the
      meters here manually in this whole area. Yes the spikes are caused by
      lightning, turning on and off switches, and equipment. If you want to
      see some real junk, record a section of a new High Efficiency washing
      machine. You talk about pulse modulation that is weird.
      Yes I hear that raspy sound I guess its the TWACS you talked about. I
      going to try and load that up in my spectrumlabs and watch it.

      Ken