Re: HUM_FORUM: help!

  • Geoff Leventhall
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 21, 2008
      You may find our upcoming project of help.  It is UK based, but we can take some people from other countries.

      Geoff
      ____________________________________

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 21, 2008
        thanks Sandra, I recently fled in the early hours a few weeks ago
        seeking sanity...amazingly enough i found myself in southern Oregon,
        the stars in the sky seemed close enough to touch and the silence was
        beautiful to say the least! i spent a week enjoying the peace but i
        eventually had to return home, it seemed as if the "hum" was gone for
        a few days?but now im back to no stars in the sky and the "hum from
        hell!" Ive been telling my husband for 4 years now that we have to
        move, I get so restless from the sound, I want to pack my car and
        just drive...anywhere but here!
        Of course the Dr. thinks its mental illness, heres a few
        sedatives...blah, blah, blah! (no thanks) if there are so many places
        where this sound is heard, where to go? i feel trapt. thank you for
        the suggestions...anything and anywhere would be better than here!
        Star
        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Sandra Shultz" <sandnella@...>
        wrote:

        > Starrgazzer,
        > To have peace of mind......You would have to move from your present
        > location. Nothing else works.
        >
        > In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "starrgazzer44" <starrgazzer44@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi everyone, I have been somewhat in hiding for the last few
        years,
        > > another "sensitive" person who can pick up vibrations from
        people,
        > > animals, machines etc. I live in an area 10 miles away from a
        > nuclear
        > > naval base, there are several noted underwater pasages from
        alaska
        > > new mexico, we do not get cell phone sevice on our property at all
        > > (just outside our property seems to be different)mysterious
        things
        > > have been happening here, ive heard every explaination possible.
        > just
        > > recently the hum ive been hearing has had a tone change, i have
        > asked
        > > a friend who works on the naval base if they are doing any
        > underwater
        > > drilling, explosion..whatever? of course he said no and that the
        > subs
        > > were "silent" when in the water ( i think different) i understand
        > the
        > > vibrations from earthquakes could be a possibility but with the
        > > varying depths and magnitudes iam still leary that these hums i
        > hear
        > > are from volcanos or earthquakes. sometimes its as if its
        hovering
        > > over my home. the hum seems to be consistant however its gotten
        > > louder over the past week or so. Iam not one to seek out answers
        > > these kinds of things but i found myself losing my mind trying to
        > > figure out where the hum was coming from. ive read everything
        from
        > > the" haarp, to ufos, you name it and nothing makes sense,
        possibly
        > > the only thing that does is the volcanic/earthquake scenario,
        since
        > > we live on the fault line and small earthquakes are recorded
        daily.
        > > maybe the big one is coming? LOL. ths really is no laughing
        matter,
        > > just thank god iam not losing my grip and there are a huge amount
        > of
        > > people who are experiencing this as well. if you have any
        > suggestions
        > > I would appreciate the piece of mind. thank you!

      • Ken Smith
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 22, 2008
          You know its a shame and I know there are people out there that can
          track this thing down but no one can get any help from anyone. Its
          like people are so busy with there own lives that they don't want to
          get involved with anyone else or help. If they do want to help then
          its how much can you pay.
          I have read documents about animals detecting earthquakes way before
          they come and start moving to another location. Dogs can detect things
          and start acting funny when you can't detect anything and wonder why
          they are acting that way. So I believe the Hum hears are detecting
          something that other people cannot. To me I think its a gift they have
          that most do not have. Of course this gift also drives them crazy it
          the hum is bad enough.
          Remember the dish I talked about that moved but you could not detect
          it moving that you could walk up into. I was the only one that seemed
          dizzy when I went up in that thing. When I came back down the dizzness
          would leave.
          Now that I just mentioned that, For the last 3 weeks I have felt the
          same way on certain days. Sometimes its when they chemspray. My wife
          and daughter also gets this feeling. My daughter has went to the
          doctor and they can find nothing. I still don't know what this is
          about and blamed it on the chemtrails but maybe its something else. I
          might be feeling the earthquakes. I have never been in an earthquake
          so I don't know what to expect and if I was it would scare me, I'm sure.

          Ken
        • Sandra Shultz
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 22, 2008
            Starrgazzer,
            When I lived with the Hum.....My husband and I moved to a new house
            we built in the same neighborhood in Louisiana. We tried to
            soundprof the new house with double pane windows filled with orgon
            gas. Thick insullation....It worked well to cut down the hum about
            75%. After my moving to Mississippi alone....My hum was gone except
            in the winter months with a North wind.....It's barely there and I
            have to listen for it to hear it. In the Summer....nothing at all of
            the hum. This house has dlb. pane windows and was once filled with
            gas also. The gas as since gone and I need new windows. You could
            try the window replacement in your house. You are not
            crazy.....There are people all over the world hearing the same hum.
            I personally think it HAARP or ElF. But....who knows. Someone does
            for sure and they are not saying....Hang in there....You are not
            alone.
            Sandra

            wrote:

> [...]
            answers
            > > > these kinds of things but i found myself losing my mind trying
            > > > figure out where the hum was coming from. ive read everything
            > from
            > > > the" haarp, to ufos, you name it and nothing makes sense,
            > possibly
            > > > the only thing that does is the volcanic/earthquake scenario,
            > since
            > > > we live on the fault line and small earthquakes are recorded
            > daily.
            > > > maybe the big one is coming? LOL. ths really is no laughing
            > matter,
            > > > just thank god iam not losing my grip and there are a huge
            amount
            > > of
            > > > people who are experiencing this as well. if you have any
            > > suggestions
            > > > I would appreciate the piece of mind. thank you!

          • Michael Holt
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 22, 2008
              http://naca.larc.nasa.gov/search.jsp

              So far, I can't find the right combinations of search words to bring up
              anything relevant. Using "hum" results in four pages of reports on a
              helicopter gear monitoring system, for example.

              Mike
              --

              The breadth and depth of a man's mind is in direct proportion to the extent of his curiosity. -Samuel Johnson
            • Sandra Shultz
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 22, 2008
                Mike,

                Try using ELF noise bands in your searach on the nasa site.

                In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Michael Holt <mholt@...> wrote:

                > http://naca.larc.nasa.gov/search.jsp
                >
                > So far, I can't find the right combinations of search words to bring
                up
                > anything relevant. Using "hum" results in four pages of reports on a
                > helicopter gear monitoring system, for example.
                >

                > Mike
                > --
                >
                > The breadth and depth of a man's mind is in direct proportion to the
                extent of his curiosity. -Samuel Johnson

              • starrgazzer44
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 22, 2008
                  Sandra, Iam about 60 miles from my home right now and the hum isnt
                  here nor was it about half way through my drive! Ive read about "ELF"
                  and how its the Navys way of communicating with subs that are miles
                  away, most of what ive read says theyve shut these so called ELf
                  stations down because they were costing millions a year to maintain.
                  there are several located in the US, whether they are on or not no one
                  will ever no! i do know our military has deployed several nuclear subs
                  due to the issues with Russian, as mike said it seems in like the last
                  few weeks the "hum" has worsened and iam feeling "sick" headaches,
                  rogue pains...blah blah blah. Iam in the process of trying to get the
                  hell out of the area i live in, having a child gearing up for schol
                  and all the other stuff has put my mission of relocation on hold! i
                  want to make sure that where ever i go this sound is at least muffled!
                  thank you again for the info. i know im not alone, my father is also a
                  hum sufferer! Star