Re: help!

  • Sandra Shultz
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 21, 2008
      Starrgazzer,
      To have peace of mind......You would have to move from your present
      location. Nothing else works.

      In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "starrgazzer44" <starrgazzer44@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi everyone, I have been somewhat in hiding for the last few years,
      > another "sensitive" person who can pick up vibrations from people,
      > animals, machines etc. I live in an area 10 miles away from a
      nuclear
      > naval base, there are several noted underwater pasages from alaska
      > new mexico, we do not get cell phone sevice on our property at all
      > (just outside our property seems to be different)mysterious things
      > have been happening here, ive heard every explaination possible.
      just
      > recently the hum ive been hearing has had a tone change, i have
      asked
      > a friend who works on the naval base if they are doing any
      underwater
      > drilling, explosion..whatever? of course he said no and that the
      subs
      > were "silent" when in the water ( i think different) i understand
      the
      > vibrations from earthquakes could be a possibility but with the
      > varying depths and magnitudes iam still leary that these hums i
      hear
      > are from volcanos or earthquakes. sometimes its as if its hovering
      > over my home. the hum seems to be consistant however its gotten
      > louder over the past week or so. Iam not one to seek out answers to
      > these kinds of things but i found myself losing my mind trying to
      > figure out where the hum was coming from. ive read everything from
      > the" haarp, to ufos, you name it and nothing makes sense, possibly
      > the only thing that does is the volcanic/earthquake scenario, since
      > we live on the fault line and small earthquakes are recorded daily.
      > maybe the big one is coming? LOL. ths really is no laughing matter,
      > just thank god iam not losing my grip and there are a huge amount
      of
      > people who are experiencing this as well. if you have any
      suggestions
      > I would appreciate the piece of mind. thank you!

    • Geoff Leventhall
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 21, 2008
        You may find our upcoming project of help.  It is UK based, but we can take some people from other countries.

        Geoff
        ____________________________________

        Hi everyone, I have been somewhat in hiding for the last few years,
        another "sensitive" person who can pick up vibrations from people,
        animals, machines etc. I live in an area 10 miles away from a nuclear
        naval base, there are several noted underwater pasages from alaska to
[...]
        maybe the big one is coming? LOL. ths really is no laughing matter, i
        just thank god iam not losing my grip and there are a huge amount of
        people who are experiencing this as well. if you have any suggestions
        I would appreciate the piece of mind. thank you!

      • starrgazzer44
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 21, 2008
          thanks Sandra, I recently fled in the early hours a few weeks ago
          seeking sanity...amazingly enough i found myself in southern Oregon,
          the stars in the sky seemed close enough to touch and the silence was
          beautiful to say the least! i spent a week enjoying the peace but i
          eventually had to return home, it seemed as if the "hum" was gone for
          a few days?but now im back to no stars in the sky and the "hum from
          hell!" Ive been telling my husband for 4 years now that we have to
          move, I get so restless from the sound, I want to pack my car and
          just drive...anywhere but here!
          Of course the Dr. thinks its mental illness, heres a few
          sedatives...blah, blah, blah! (no thanks) if there are so many places
          where this sound is heard, where to go? i feel trapt. thank you for
          the suggestions...anything and anywhere would be better than here!
          Star
          --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Sandra Shultz" <sandnella@...>
          wrote:

          > Starrgazzer,
          > To have peace of mind......You would have to move from your present
          > location. Nothing else works.
          >
          > In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "starrgazzer44" <starrgazzer44@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi everyone, I have been somewhat in hiding for the last few
          years,
          > > another "sensitive" person who can pick up vibrations from
          people,
          > > animals, machines etc. I live in an area 10 miles away from a
          > nuclear
          > > naval base, there are several noted underwater pasages from
          alaska
          > > new mexico, we do not get cell phone sevice on our property at all
          > > (just outside our property seems to be different)mysterious
          things
          > > have been happening here, ive heard every explaination possible.
          > just
          > > recently the hum ive been hearing has had a tone change, i have
          > asked
          > > a friend who works on the naval base if they are doing any
          > underwater
          > > drilling, explosion..whatever? of course he said no and that the
          > subs
          > > were "silent" when in the water ( i think different) i understand
          > the
          > > vibrations from earthquakes could be a possibility but with the
          > > varying depths and magnitudes iam still leary that these hums i
          > hear
          > > are from volcanos or earthquakes. sometimes its as if its
          hovering
          > > over my home. the hum seems to be consistant however its gotten
          > > louder over the past week or so. Iam not one to seek out answers
          > > these kinds of things but i found myself losing my mind trying to
          > > figure out where the hum was coming from. ive read everything
          from
          > > the" haarp, to ufos, you name it and nothing makes sense,
          possibly
          > > the only thing that does is the volcanic/earthquake scenario,
          since
          > > we live on the fault line and small earthquakes are recorded
          daily.
          > > maybe the big one is coming? LOL. ths really is no laughing
          matter,
          > > just thank god iam not losing my grip and there are a huge amount
          > of
          > > people who are experiencing this as well. if you have any
          > suggestions
          > > I would appreciate the piece of mind. thank you!

        • Ken Smith
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 22, 2008
            You know its a shame and I know there are people out there that can
            track this thing down but no one can get any help from anyone. Its
            like people are so busy with there own lives that they don't want to
            get involved with anyone else or help. If they do want to help then
            its how much can you pay.
            I have read documents about animals detecting earthquakes way before
            they come and start moving to another location. Dogs can detect things
            and start acting funny when you can't detect anything and wonder why
            they are acting that way. So I believe the Hum hears are detecting
            something that other people cannot. To me I think its a gift they have
            that most do not have. Of course this gift also drives them crazy it
            the hum is bad enough.
            Remember the dish I talked about that moved but you could not detect
            it moving that you could walk up into. I was the only one that seemed
            dizzy when I went up in that thing. When I came back down the dizzness
            would leave.
            Now that I just mentioned that, For the last 3 weeks I have felt the
            same way on certain days. Sometimes its when they chemspray. My wife
            and daughter also gets this feeling. My daughter has went to the
            doctor and they can find nothing. I still don't know what this is
            about and blamed it on the chemtrails but maybe its something else. I
            might be feeling the earthquakes. I have never been in an earthquake
            so I don't know what to expect and if I was it would scare me, I'm sure.

            Ken
          • Sandra Shultz
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 22, 2008
              Starrgazzer,
              When I lived with the Hum.....My husband and I moved to a new house
              we built in the same neighborhood in Louisiana. We tried to
              soundprof the new house with double pane windows filled with orgon
              gas. Thick insullation....It worked well to cut down the hum about
              75%. After my moving to Mississippi alone....My hum was gone except
              in the winter months with a North wind.....It's barely there and I
              have to listen for it to hear it. In the Summer....nothing at all of
              the hum. This house has dlb. pane windows and was once filled with
              gas also. The gas as since gone and I need new windows. You could
              try the window replacement in your house. You are not
              crazy.....There are people all over the world hearing the same hum.
              I personally think it HAARP or ElF. But....who knows. Someone does
              for sure and they are not saying....Hang in there....You are not
              alone.
              Sandra

              wrote:

> [...]
              answers
              > > > these kinds of things but i found myself losing my mind trying
              > > > figure out where the hum was coming from. ive read everything
              > from
              > > > the" haarp, to ufos, you name it and nothing makes sense,
              > possibly
              > > > the only thing that does is the volcanic/earthquake scenario,
              > since
              > > > we live on the fault line and small earthquakes are recorded
              > daily.
              > > > maybe the big one is coming? LOL. ths really is no laughing
              > matter,
              > > > just thank god iam not losing my grip and there are a huge
              amount
              > > of
              > > > people who are experiencing this as well. if you have any
              > > suggestions
              > > > I would appreciate the piece of mind. thank you!

            • Michael Holt
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 22, 2008
                http://naca.larc.nasa.gov/search.jsp

                So far, I can't find the right combinations of search words to bring up
                anything relevant. Using "hum" results in four pages of reports on a
                helicopter gear monitoring system, for example.

                Mike
                --

                The breadth and depth of a man's mind is in direct proportion to the extent of his curiosity. -Samuel Johnson
              • Sandra Shultz
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 22, 2008
                  Mike,

                  Try using ELF noise bands in your searach on the nasa site.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 22, 2008
                    Sandra, Iam about 60 miles from my home right now and the hum isnt
                    here nor was it about half way through my drive! Ive read about "ELF"
                    and how its the Navys way of communicating with subs that are miles
                    away, most of what ive read says theyve shut these so called ELf
                    stations down because they were costing millions a year to maintain.
                    there are several located in the US, whether they are on or not no one
                    will ever no! i do know our military has deployed several nuclear subs
                    due to the issues with Russian, as mike said it seems in like the last
                    few weeks the "hum" has worsened and iam feeling "sick" headaches,
                    rogue pains...blah blah blah. Iam in the process of trying to get the
                    hell out of the area i live in, having a child gearing up for schol
                    and all the other stuff has put my mission of relocation on hold! i
                    want to make sure that where ever i go this sound is at least muffled!
                    thank you again for the info. i know im not alone, my father is also a
                    hum sufferer! Star