Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: Two HUM transference methods in your house - in the air, and though your pillow

  • ewraven1@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 8, 2008
      To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
      From: "coatesmargaret" <coatesmargaret@...>
      Date sent: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 20:46:13 -0000
      Subject: HUM_FORUM: Re: Two HUM transference methods in your house -
      in the air, and though your pillow
      Send reply to: humforum@yahoogroups.com

      >Any thoughts about what might cause it Eleanor?

      I'm not sure what you're referring to ... no fragment
      from the original email. I'm guessing you are talking
      about physical vibration, which, by experimenting
      with a cup of water is not coming up from the ground
      or building structure.

      No, I have no idea how that can be done using physics
      as taught in today's schools. But I do suspect that
      someone is tinkering with a level of physics that is not
      yet released to the public.

      Eleanor White
    • coatesmargaret
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 9, 2008
        But I do suspect that
        > someone is tinkering with a level of physics that is not
        > yet released to the public.

        Hmm. Thanks Eleanor, that's very interesting. I can't definitely connect the vibration with
        anything so far. Whereas the ear and head pressure which probably also stems from some
        kind of vibration is clearly, some of the time, connected to nearby machinery. But it's so easy
        to latch onto something specific in one's area and attribute it to causing the hum. It's only
        when you travel, which I'm doing at the moment, that you realise, from your own experience
        that the hum is not only local. Maggie Australia
      • maya30s
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 10, 2008
          --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "coatesmargaret" <coatesmargaret@...>
          wrote:

          > Yes Leah I have thought that too. And that's similar to the
          vibrations I experience sometimes
          > with the hum. I felt them once through my feet when I was sitting.
          Mostly they vibrate my
          > back, abdomen and chest when lying down, though I do feel the air
          vibrating at times when
          > I'm standing up. I'm curious. Does anyone else have that? Maggie
          Australia

          Hi Maggie, yes I certainly have that problem! the body vibration has
          been very strong lately especially the spine head and feet area. I am
          getting to the stage where I hate lying down at times. It so good to
          hear I am not alone in this high strangeness. It seems the more my
          body surface area comes in contact with a solid surface area, the
          stronger the vibs appear. especially around my ears i.e. the pillow,
          the vibrations take on a pulsing sensation. I'm starting to believe in
          the metaphysical e.g. my chakras are spinning wildly in the opposite
          direction to the usual...lol a Cheers Maya