West Coast

  • coer_12
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 5:58 AM
      Anyone experiencing intensity changes in the last 12 to 24 hours?
      Loud, quiet or multiple tones?

      Coer
    • Carole
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 7:45 AM
        For the first time since I've worked here, I'm aware of a low-pitched hum. I'm right next to a freeway, and the freeway noise normally masks it. I've heard the hum in this building before, years ago when I worked here as a court clerk, but it was always in an inside office, and it had to be very quiet. The hum must be fairly intense for me to be hearing it now.

        Carole
        Madera, Central CA

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 10:25 AM
          Thanks Carole and Leah.

          If you can, keep checking in as the week continues. No need to limit
          to west coast as long as you're sensing a change for better or worse.

          Coer