9798Re: HAARP transmit times?

  • kallio_mn
    Feb 6, 2008
      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "coer_12" <coer_12@...> wrote:

      > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "kallio_mn" <kallio_mn@> wrote:
      >
      > > If you hear the Hum when HAARP is not transmitting, then HAARP can not
      > > be the source.
      > >
      > > Kallio
      > > Minneapolis, Minnesota
      > >

      > Flip side- what if you don't hear the hum when it's transmitting? :<)
      >
      > IMO, sometimes hearers get caught up in looking FOR something rather
      > than considering what's not present.
      >

      > Coer

      There are 4 possible combinations for HAARP and the HUM

      Case HAARP HUM hearer
      1 Not Transmitting Not hearing Hum
      2 Not Transmitting Hearing Hum
      3 Transmitting Not hearing Hum
      4 Transmitting Hearing Hum

      If we assume that their could be other sources for the HUM in addtion
      to the HAARP, then we can conclude the following.

      1) Inconclusive: The lack of a HUM could be due to other reasons.
      2) Conclusive: HAARP is not the source of today's Hum. Another
      source could be however.

      3) Inconclusive: Signal may not be reaching listeners location.
      4) Inconclusive: HAARP or another source could be producing the HUM.

      All we can say is that case 2 suggests another source of the Hum.
      Both HAARP and another source could be producing the HUM, but on days
      when HAARP is idle, then it can not be a contributor.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic