9798Re: HAARP transmit times?
- Feb 6, 2008--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "coer_12" <coer_12@...> wrote:
>There are 4 possible combinations for HAARP and the HUM
> --- In email@example.com, "kallio_mn" <kallio_mn@> wrote:
> > If you hear the Hum when HAARP is not transmitting, then HAARP can not
> > be the source.
> > Kallio
> > Minneapolis, Minnesota
> Flip side- what if you don't hear the hum when it's transmitting? :<)
> IMO, sometimes hearers get caught up in looking FOR something rather
> than considering what's not present.
Case HAARP HUM hearer
1 Not Transmitting Not hearing Hum
2 Not Transmitting Hearing Hum
3 Transmitting Not hearing Hum
4 Transmitting Hearing Hum
If we assume that their could be other sources for the HUM in addtion
to the HAARP, then we can conclude the following.
1) Inconclusive: The lack of a HUM could be due to other reasons.
2) Conclusive: HAARP is not the source of today's Hum. Another
source could be however.
3) Inconclusive: Signal may not be reaching listeners location.
4) Inconclusive: HAARP or another source could be producing the HUM.
All we can say is that case 2 suggests another source of the Hum.
Both HAARP and another source could be producing the HUM, but on days
when HAARP is idle, then it can not be a contributor.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>