      Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 12:15 PM
      Subject: HUM_FORUM: Re:HAARP transmit times?

      There are numerous HAARP Facilities around the world not just the one know facility in Alaska. This is from Wikipedia -

      Current facilities

      The United States has three ionospheric heating facilities: the HAARP, the HIPAS, near Fairbanks, Alaska, and (currently offline for modifications) one at the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico. The European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association (EISCAT) operates an ionospheric heating facility, capable of transmitting over 1 GW [5] (1,000,000,000 watts) effective radiated power (ERP), near Tromsø in Norway. Russia has the Sura ionospheric heating facility, in Vasilsursk near Nizhniy Novgorod, capable of transmitting 190 MW ERP.

      Here is the link if you want to look - http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ High_Frequency_ Active_Auroral_ Research_ Program

      In addition I am sure that they are other similar facilities that are Top Secret and not know about. How would we ever have any idea if the HUM was caused by one of these other facilities?

      Last night in Vancouver, BC the HUM was much lower in pitch than usual and was louder as well.

      Best Wishes to all,

      Mark

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic