930Re: ELF Waves

  • humshaker2003
    Jun 1, 2004
      It's interesting that the Germans feel the hum may be the effects of ELF on the cellular
      level. That the skin itself is nature's first ear even before the ear is developed in the
      fetus. Have you done any data mining on the effects of ELF on the human fetus.Also
      since the pitch I sense mostly hangs around 55Hz I hear harmonic overtones that
      point to this fundamental tone but there is the possibilty of subharmonic undertones
      which would point to 27.5 Hz, 13.75 Hz, 6.87 Hz, and 3.43 Hz. I notice these fall into
      your negative effect vibrations. Coincidence?

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "humlobotomist" <humlobotomist@y...> wrote:
      > Please look at this interesting extract regarding ELF waves, and
      > which effect this may have on the human brain, and how they may
      > influence a persons feelings. Is this a symptom that also may occur
      > in a hum sufferers life?
      >
      > Extra-low Frequency Vibrations (ELFs)
      >
      > There are also inaudible ELFs (extra-low frequency waves). These are
      > electromagnetic in nature. One of the primary uses of ELFs is to
      > communicate with our submarines. Dr. Andrija Puharich, a highly
      > respected researcher, in an attempt to warn U.S. officials about
      > Russian use of ELFs, set up an experiment. Volunteers were wired so
      > their brain waves could be measured on an EEG. They were sealed in a
      > metal room that could not be penetrated by a normal signal.
      >
      > Puharich then beamed ELF waves at the volunteers. ELFs go right
      > through the earth and, of course, right through metal walls. Those
      > inside couldn't know if the signal was or was not being sent. And
      > Puharich watched the reactions on the technical equipment: 30 percent
      > of those inside the room were taken over by the ELF signal in six to
      > ten seconds.
      >
      > When I say "taken over," I mean that their behavior followed the
      > changes anticipated at very precise frequencies. Waves below 6 cycles
      > per second caused the subjects to become very emotionally upset, and
      > even disrupted bodily functions. At 8.2 cycles, they felt very
      > high...an elevated feeling, as though they had been in masterful
      > meditation, learned over a period of years. Eleven to 11.3 cycles
      > induced waves of depressed agitation leading to riotous behavior.
      >

      > I have also found some material regarding Andrija Puharich, he seems
      > like a controversial person, but still it is interesting to see his
      > findings regarding ELF waves, like could be read in following link,
      > it is interesting that here only the Russians are mentioned, though
      > we know that the western world now have advanced even more with
      > ionospheric heaters like HAARP, EISCAT and the heater at Arecibo in
      > Puerto Rico, to produce ELF Waves;
      >
      > http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/project105.html
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic