8943Re: New to the forum & definitely hearing the Hum

  • acorn1399
    Jul 2, 2007
      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "sirius_wolf" <maddie@...> wrote:

      >The other night it was so bad I thought I was going to go insane. I
      am really getting tired of people who can't hear it and the callous
      remarks they make. I have tried plugs, cotton, a radio nothing drowns
      it out. It is quite maddening and totally disrupts life. most of the
      time I am running on 2 hours sleep. During the day I feel drained. I
      haven't found any solutions but am open to suggestions.

      PEACE,
      acorn

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Started hearing the Hum, maybe a year ago.Just lately it's becoming
      > unbearable. I usually wake up at about 4.00 am when it's really bad
      and
      > cannot go back to sleep. I have also noticed it's staring to make
      my
      > ears hurt.
      > I am concerned about how this is affecting my general well being?
      > How does everyone else cope? What can we do?
      >
      > Hope to talk soon =)

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic