7188Re: Researcher asks: Anybody try to screen off the Hum with Faraday cage?

  • andrewyassin
    Oct 4, 2006
      OK, I thot Anke Pohl did experience some sort of intensity modulation
      in the RF-chamber, probably misunderstood the German.

      Have you ever tried to shield off RF-fields and check the hum?

      I would very much like to hear of anybody having tried this.

      There seems to be a body of research that indicates that resonant
      interference in the human brain can result from exposure to very
      low-intensity pulsed RF.

      Going away for a week - I'll be back!

      /Jaxz

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Rossen" <brumnauka@...> wrote:

      > Hello Jaxz,
      > About Anke Pohl. She claims that in the RF-chamber her hum doesn't
      > stops, but in the hypomagnetic chamber it stops. If these observation
      > are precise, then in my opinion they show that the most usable
      > radiowaves (long, short, ultrashort and microwave) aren't cause for
      > the hum. About ULF/ELF and may be VLF they probably can penetrate in
      > this RF chamber, but for them there are many other contraarguments. I
      > have made many measurements in these bands and have never found a
      > correlation with the hum. In 2004 USA stop two of the biggest ELF
      > transmiters in the world but the hum didn't change.
      >
      > About the hum and ears. You can understand what is the ear as follows:
      > Put on the LEFT ear one headphone and change slowly the frequency of
      > the tone generator. If near the frequency of the hum you feel
      > beatings then you hear the hum in the RIGHT ear. If you don't hear
      > beatings then put the headphone on the RIGHT ear and repeat the
      > procedure. In this case you must hear beatings and this means that
      > you hear the hum in the LEFT ear. If in two cases you hear beatings
      > then most probably you hear the hum in TWO ears.
      >
      > Rossen
      > Sofia, Bulgaria
      >
      > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "andrewyassin" <jaxzjaxz@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Rossen!
      > >
      > > We tried to match the hum to complex computer generated signals.
      > > It was not possible to get a good match, but my best estimate was a
      > > Squared-sine signal with base frequency of about 60-61Hz.
      > >
      > > My wife almost gave up, but pinned it down to something like 50-70
      > Hz
      > > but as a pure sine tone.
      > >
      > > I never thought of how we hear it - surely that means I hear it as
      > if
      > > it affected both ears. But it seems more like it just appears inside
      > > my head - though I also often experience it as a vibration of some
      > sort.
      > >
      > > Outdoors, I sometimes "feel" it in my feet.
      > > Note - the intensity varies significantly between relatively close
      > > spots. that we "hear" it most clearly indoors may very well be due
      > > the much lower ambient noise levels. Indoors at our cottage in the
      > > Swedish countryside it is, according to my measuerements, extremely
      > > quiet. Well, except for the hum...
      > >
      > > I have managed to interest one of the foremost authorities in the
      > > world on vibrations and infrasound, but time and poor weahther may
      > > preclude a more detailed study this fall.
      > >
      > > Anyway - this old professor knows about the Taos hum, as well as
      > > similar "incidents" in north Sweden over the past 3-4 decades.
      > >
      > > Some cases could be explained by vibrations in the ground (turbines
      > > main frequencies), some could not.
      > >
      > > I'm currently trying to find data on the turbines in all
      > hydroelectric
      > > power plants in the region. Hopefully I may be able to match such
      > data
      > > to some measurable entity.

> [...]
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic