6961Re: ELF/VLF WAVE GENERATION BY HAARP

  • Rossen
    Aug 2, 2006
      Hello Dave,
      I have made many observations by VLF antenna. I continue this
      observations, now. But I have never found correlation between the hum
      and ULF, ELF or VLF. About HAARP emissions: The don't reach to my
      position - it is too far from Alaska to Bulgaria. It isn't problem to
      detect HAARP emissions, because they are on short waves - one very
      banal band.

      Rossen
      Sofia, Bulgaria

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "chilesgreen" <chilesgreen@...>
      wrote:

      > Has anyone used a VLF receiver to confirm whether or not VLF is the
      > source of the Hum? I know VLF receivers are not sold to the general
      > public, but I don't think it should be too difficult for someone
      with
      > an electronics background to construct a VLF receiver. They do
      fit
      > aboard submarines. I'm sure one of us hearers could build their
      own.
      > It's funny to think we're receiving secret coded messages in our
      heads.

      > If it turns out HAARP VLF radiation is the source of the Hum would
      it
      > possible to shield or blank this radiation?
      >
      > Dave

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic