6958Re: ELF/VLF WAVE GENERATION BY HAARP

  • chilesgreen
    Aug 1, 2006
      Has anyone used a VLF receiver to confirm whether or not VLF is the
      source of the Hum? I know VLF receivers are not sold to the general
      public, but I don't think it should be too difficult for someone with
      an electronics background to construct a VLF receiver. They do fit
      aboard submarines. I'm sure one of us hearers could build their own.
      It's funny to think we're receiving secret coded messages in our heads.

      If it turns out HAARP VLF radiation is the source of the Hum would it
      possible to shield or blank this radiation?

      Dave
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic