2957Masking the Hum Noise

  • David Deming
    Mar 1 5:42 AM
      Masking the Hum Noise

      > It's getting to the point where I dread going to bed and I never get
      > any sleep anyway from the humming keeping me awake and miserable.
      >
      > Had some humming on and off today.  It's almost midnight so I should
      > get to bed, but I truly dread it !!
      >

      > Jenny
      > Anchorage, Alaska

      Jenny:

      If you have not already tried it, the standard method
      for sleeping with the Hum is to mask the noise with
      an ordinary electric fan.  I have a $10 20-inch box fan that
      I bought 2 years ago that works great.  I fastened a
      high-efficiency furnace filter to the back of it with duct
      tape, and now I have an inexpensive air filter.

      --David Deming
      Norman, Oklahoma
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic