2953A quiet weekend and then it comes back. :(

  • Jenny
    Mar 1, 2005
      Wow, I actually had almost 3 days of no humming. With the exception
      of about 30 seconds of humming on Friday night. I know that sounds
      weird but it's true, just a very small amount of humming. I thought
      it was back but it stopped for a few days and I was so pleased.

      Well last night at bedtime the humming starts and I was so bummed :(
      Here I was thinking, wow it's stopped. But alas it started
      again. And once again it started when I layed down for bed.
      Started off as flickering humming and then the full on continuous

      Last I remember it was 3am and then I had to get up at 7am to be
      with my children.

      It's getting to the point where I dread going to bed and I never get
      any sleep anyway from the humming keeping me awake and miserable.

      Had some humming on and off today. It's almost midnight so I should
      get to bed, but I truly dread it !!

      Anchorage, Alaska
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic