1872Re: San Diego Hum

  • Tricia
    Dec 1, 2004
      Hi, Debra,

      Thanks for the detailed account of your Hum experience. Although your
      description of the Hum sounds familiar, your experience differs
      significantly from most of ours because both you and your husband, as
      well as others visiting your home, can hear it. Most of us are solo
      sufferers.

      Although terrible for you that the Hum is so loud in San Diego, it's
      a hopeful sign that it's being acknowledged and investigated by
      Cingular and the FCC. Please keep us posted on anything you hear from
      them or other agencies. Perhaps this will be a breakthrough.

      Tricia
      Minden, NV
      Hum-hearer since 1999

      P.S. The Hum remains relatively quiet here in Northern Nevada.

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "watcherashera777" <RavenMunin@c...>
      wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I am new to the list. I found this group while researching the hum
      > we have in San Diego.
      > My husband and I first heard it three weeks ago, although we have
      > lived at the same place for 11 years.
      >
      > During this three weeks, we have had the property manager, the
      > police department, the water department, SDG&E, the cable company,
      3
      > electrcians, and a plumber visit our apartment. 2 people visiting
      > could not hear it, the rest could. No one could determine the
      source.

      > This morning, Cingular became involved because "something" is
      > jamming their signals in our area. The nearest Cingular tower is
      not
      > the problem. I contacted the FCC, and Cingular is supposed to co-
      > ordinate with them to figire this out.
      >
      > I am having problems coping with the constant vibration. This
      > causes lack of sleep, headache, aggravated accupressure meridians,
      > nausea and disorientation.
      > I can "feel" and hear the hum within a 3 mile radius of our home.
      We
      > desparately want to move.
      > I haven't read your files and posts yet, but i am hoping for some
      > ideas for coping with this.
      >
      > Thank You,
      > Debra
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic