Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

18041Re: commonality poll

Expand Messages
  • lidia1313
    Jul 1, 2014
      Very well, Veiled Mystery, please let me know the results!
      I don't know if the GP can refer you for this test, but rather the ENT specialist you have already seen. If you have any follow up appointments with him, then you may ask about the MEM test. I takes a lot of waiting time but it's worth trying.


    • Show all 17 messages in this topic