18028Re: commonality poll

  • bridger82923
    Jun 29, 2014
      I know that is not my blood type, not sure what is though.  For me, it's my hearing.  After having it tested, I was told that it is 20% above the average.

      ---In humforum@yahoogroups.com, <resuocs@...> wrote :

       I am going to make an annonymous  poll to try and find commonality amongst hearers, please submit your suggestions, please do some research that shows only 4-5% of the world population possess your suggestion eg, my first suggestion is blood type, only approx 5% of the world population has Rh O - blood  so  I will be asking the question , what blood type are you?.  Lets try and find a physical commonality amongst hearers.

      Thanks

      John

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic