18027Re: Newbie here

  • bridger82923
    Jun 29, 2014
      Don't you have a lot of drilling activity there?  That was my hum....gas field drilling.

      ---In humforum@yahoogroups.com, <dlea2701@...> wrote :

      I have just  found the forum.  I live in Plano, TX, which is about 20 miles north of Dallas.  I have been hearing the hum for several years.  It seems to be getting louder.  It is 24/7.  Glad to know I am not the only one.  I have no health problems which could account for the sound.  We have shut off all the electricity in the house at the box, and stopped the turbine ventilators on the roof but did not help.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic