17894Re: HUM_FORUM: travel update

  • Glen MacPherson
    May 1 4:13 PM
      Hi.

      We might want to recall that in many (but not all) cases, it takes three or four days of settling in before the Hum will be noticed.

      Cheers

      Glen

      On 1 May 2014 09:24, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@...> wrote:

      I'll take a listen in Louisville KY this weekend.

      Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's and auto corrects

      On May 1, 2014, at 10:16 AM, "Cottrell, Danyele Marie" <dcottrel@...> wrote:

      Good morning all –

      Manchester, TN – stayed in fairly quiet area – no hum

      Cleveland, GA – stayed in a very quiet area –no hum

      Orlando, FL – no hum heard but there was a bit of background noise we could never escape (traffic, hotel pool pump, etc.)

      Decatur, GA – stayed in a quiet area – no hum   (storms terrible that evening all around us)

      Danyele Cottrell

      Assistant to the Executive Vice President and Administrative Coordinator

      Office of the Executive Vice President for University Academic Affairs

      INDIANA UNIVERSITY

      Bloomington

      Bryan Hall 206

      Office: 812-855-3771

      P Think Green!   Before printing this e-mail ask the question, is it necessary?

      "A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog."

                                                                - Charles Doran

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic