17886Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: HUM_FORUM: Cell tower maps, gas pipeline maps, and electric grid line maps

    Apr 29, 2014
      Hi Glen,
       I looked at the map and read the few that are around me here in northwest Indiana and I noticed the one marker in Crown Point Indiana:
      This should be in Crown Point, OREGON not INDIANA!

      Thanks for your care and efforts!
      Blessings,
      Suzie
       "Timestamp[1]: Jun 23, 2013
      When is the sound the loudest?: At night
      Please describe the sound: Low pulsing hum when I stand still I can heard it. I have been there with some friends on multiple nights and they don't hear it. It is louder on overcast nights.
      Does the sound ever stop? Please tell us about this.: It is persistant and continous. But I have never stayed through sunrise and I don't hear it during the day
      Does the sound ever "pulse" or "throb"?: Less than once per second on average
      Where is it the loudest?: Outside
      Have you tried tracking down the source of the noise?: With some effort
      If you can escape The Hum by driving, how far must you drive?(Answer in Miles):
      Answer in kilometres (km):
      When did you start hearing it?: 2002
      Can you provide a precise date when you first noticed it? (If "No", then leave blank):
      In which ear is it the strongest?: equally in both ears
      If you have matched the freuqency of The Hum with a tone generator, please tell us the matching frequency:
      How far away from high voltage lines are you?: Not sure
      Are there natural gas pipelines in your area?: Not sure
      Does your home have a "smart meter"?: Not sure
      How far away is the ocean from your location?: More than 50 miles away
      Please list any unusual geographic, geological, or other features in your area: This is not my house. It is a museum/tourist attraction called the Vista house and is very old. It looks over the Columbia River Gorge, on the side of a cliff basically.
      Which is your dominant hand?: Ambidextrous (can use both well)
      Your gender: Female
      Please enter your age (just a single number, no words please): 25
      Medical complaints from The Hum (check all that apply): Irritability
      Please list the city where you live or can hear The Hum:
      Please list other cities where you have heard it:
      Do you have any medical issues with your hearing?: No
      Did we forget to ask anything? Do you have any other information or details for the project?:
      If you have matched The Hum frequency using a tone generator, the frequency is between:
      Where is The Hum location you are reporting?DON'T GIVE YOUR HOME ADDRESS. Please give a nearby intersection: Crown Point, Canby Or Historic Hwy
      What direction does the Hum seem to come from? (If any): west, the glowing city of portland OR in the night "

      This should be in Crown Point OR not IN!