17877Cell tower maps, gas pipeline maps, and electric grid line maps

  • Glen MacPherson
    Apr 27, 2014
      I just learned how - finally - to roll out a much-requested feature on the Hum Map: clickable overlays of infrastructure maps and other notable points of interest. As well, a refined search tool.

      But I need the maps. I've searched and I'm not satisfied with the detail or the scope of the maps that I've found. As soon as somebody can direct me to downloadable maps of the above infrastructure (in KML format or a format that Google Maps can read), I can start building the interface for doing the overlays.

      As always, your help is appreciated.

      Thanks

      Glen
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic