17869Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: HUM_FORUM: Audit the Hum Map

    Apr 24, 2014
      Bless your soul!  Allot of work. Maybe all this will come together soon

      Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's and auto corrects

      On Apr 24, 2014, at 9:53 AM, Glen MacPherson <glen.macpherson@...> wrote:

      Thank you for your sharp eye on this. I'll try to fix these at my first opportunity.

      Cheers

      Glen

      On 23 April 2014 15:16, Steve Kohlhase <c_o_p_s_ne@...> wrote:

      Somehow my home and the area around me are not listed.  Brookfield, Newtown, Middlebury CT.  I also reported it in Bellfonte and State College PA.  I am not sure but Fairlawn NJ should be on the map.  All near gas lines and all the low freq diesel engine sound.  I know there is a Hum in Clarks Summit PA, Scranton PA.
      On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 9:08 AM, "Cottrell, Danyele Marie" <dcottrel@...> wrote:

      Map points are correct in southern Indiana.

      And I just now finally read everyone’s comments who are all around me and Holy Cow ---they all sound like I could have written them!   Well, except for the one saying it sounds like a UFO hovering above our house.  Thank goodness I’ve never heard that sound before     ;- )      Though I admit, one day before I die that would be amazing to see.