17438Re: HUM_FORUM: Hum link to DC massacure

  • patty94@ymail.com
    Sep 22, 2013
      They do know but are unable to say. The Committe on Man and Radiation (COMAR) has the last word as to the information that is allowed onto the news.
      From what I gleaned in the papers on microwave auditory effect, it activates the fight or flight region of the brain. Releases hormones and chemicals that normally wouldn't be released. Especially in some people.
      The new technology is using a band of the light spectrum that was intended for the living. Not to be sold off for profit.

      I wish I could talk to his mother, to comfort her. To let her know what could have been going on with him.

      What a shameful thing has been done.

      Patty
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic