17412RE: HUM_FORUM: Hum link to DC massacure

  • dee benedetto
    Sep 20, 2013
      ELF waves are electromagnetic low frequency waves. radiation or radio waves, VHF  and UHF are high frequency.

      To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
      From: c_o_p_s_ne@...
      Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 09:44:59 -0400
      Subject: Re: HUM_FORUM: Hum link to DC massacure

      I think microwaves are VHF or UHF

      On Sep 19, 2013, at 10:06 PM, denise benedetto <deeb3178@...> wrote:

      Low frequency electromagnetic waves,is my understanding. (LF)

      Glen MacPherson <glen.macpherson@...> wrote:

      Hi.

      I'm about to post a major update on things, but before I do, I wonder if somebody could tell me precisely what a "LF microwave" is.

      Thanks

      Glen MacPherson
      (from my iPhone)

      Yes, we too think he was pummeled by the LF microwaves. How did you get your LF measures? We rented a Human Vibration Meter from a company called Larson Davis. It very clearly identifies vibrations in the Northern NY area, however, to get someone to look and comprehend is another story. (They don't hear/feel it - and therefore cannot be convinced.)  I live with a sufferer, but have taken the time to do massive amounts of research and I am convinced that ALL of you are suffering greatly. I can't even imagine.....Our efforts must continue - that is certain.