      For my purposes to understanding the sound characteristics, relative intensity levels for field mapping,  validation that the sound is active, etc (not concerned about absolute accrucy, only relative differences) I use computer programs on my laptop to view the sound wave characteristics, relative intensities, see how the sound looks vs the feel, etc.  hearing and feeling are really like the scout to find the hum. The tools prove it out.

       I mostly of late use FFT tools. In the past used 1/3 octave analyzer and spectrograph tools that have some useful options to help visualize whats going on. I've spent over $2,000 on software, mics , etc. Not concerned about recording the sound audio. The ones out there on the sites (actual or synthsized) are good for demonstrating to non hummers.

      Stay tuned, may need everyones support on the phenomena, regardless of your convictions about the cause

      On Sep 19, 2013, at 6:50 AM, Renee Gibson <reneeg8966@...> wrote:

      Yes, we too think he was pummeled by the LF microwaves. How did you get your LF measures? We rented a Human Vibration Meter from a company called Larson Davis. It very clearly identifies vibrations in the Northern NY area, however, to get someone to look and comprehend is another story. (They don't hear/feel it - and therefore cannot be convinced.)  I live with a sufferer, but have taken the time to do massive amounts of research and I am convinced that ALL of you are suffering greatly. I can't even imagine.....Our efforts must continue - that is certain.

      From: denise benedetto <deeb3178@...>
      To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 7:37:37 PM
      Subject: Re: HUM_FORUM: Hum link to DC massacure

      When I heard about the vibrations,that w as the first thing I thought of was the hum

      c_o_p_s_ne@... wrote:

      Does anyone get a feeling this guy was pummeled by Hum.  My map has DC/ Ft Worth and DeKalb as clusters.  He lived there and the authorities say he was being subjected to microwave vibrations by someone and could not sleep (obviously I subscribe to HP NG pipelines, not microwaves).  I have the LF measurements of the hum from 2010 in Lanzas neighborhood, sent to CT authorities, and my own personal observations of it a few miles from his home.

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic