      Thanks

      Glen MacPherson
      (from my iPhone)

      On 2013-09-19, at 3:50 AM, Renee Gibson <reneeg8966@...> wrote:

      Yes, we too think he was pummeled by the LF microwaves. How did you get your LF measures? We rented a Human Vibration Meter from a company called Larson Davis. It very clearly identifies vibrations in the Northern NY area, however, to get someone to look and comprehend is another story. (They don't hear/feel it - and therefore cannot be convinced.)  I live with a sufferer, but have taken the time to do massive amounts of research and I am convinced that ALL of you are suffering greatly. I can't even imagine.....Our efforts must continue - that is certain.