17403Re: HUM_FORUM: Hum link to DC massacure

    Sep 19, 2013
      Check my hum map in the files. DC cluster as is Fort Worth. I have report from Newport as well. My personal files from Lanzas neighborhood the same. Stay tuned

      On Sep 18, 2013, at 7:37 PM, denise benedetto <deeb3178@...> wrote:

      When I heard about the vibrations,that w as the first thing I thought of was the hum

      c_o_p_s_ne@... wrote:

      Does anyone get a feeling this guy was pummeled by Hum.  My map has DC/ Ft Worth and DeKalb as clusters.  He lived there and the authorities say he was being subjected to microwave vibrations by someone and could not sleep (obviously I subscribe to HP NG pipelines, not microwaves).  I have the LF measurements of the hum from 2010 in Lanzas neighborhood, sent to CT authorities, and my own personal observations of it a few miles from his home.

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic